Atonement Atonement

Not bad at all

Love the guitar work. Sounds kick ass. You sure know your way around the minor scale.

+Hostile+ +Hostile+

Guitar!

Loving the guitar's tone.

Which amp do you use?

Maybe turn up the kick drum a little, hard to hear. Overall great song for metal.

Keep it real dude.

Control - The Strode Control - The Strode

Very nice

Guitar tone is spotless. I would really like to have it :P

Drums could be a little more powerful, I suggest EZDrummer, works out real good for me.

Love the fact that every riff has a lead, I used to write a lot of my songs like that until I ran out of lead riff ideas haha.

Overall very good, can't get off how amazing that guitar tone is. If it's digital, let me know!

K1LL3R-9 responds:

thanks for the review, and for the guitar I ran a pocket metal muff through a basic Roland 30W amp. I have a full Metal Muff with Top Boost now, so hopefully the tone will be even thicker with the new songs.

Satan's Opera Satan's Opera

Interesting..

I like the distorted pieces, but when it's just the bass and the clean vox I seem to lose interest. Seems kinda like a hilarity piece a bit maybe?

Throw in a guitar solo!!!!!

giftedbuttwisted responds:

Haha, thanks its a really old song haha

Desert Rose Desert Rose

Badass

Thank you for helping turning metal into this. Truly a badass song.

Check out my stuff as well, I'd like some critique from someone who writes this kind of badass shit.

(Excuse the guitars, still trying to find that perfect tone)

Halloween (Metal) Halloween (Metal)

Great idea, funky timing?

Liked the intro on the guitar, I've been playing a while myself, the effect is real nice, even when the bass follows.

But when the drums come in it seems the timing is throwing something off I can't really tap my foot to it, ya know?

I would really like to hear this in better timing, maybe re-record with a metronome? I can give you a sound clip with one if you desire it.

Again, wonderful idea, I was always a fan of the Halloween series.

Blackdoom13 responds:

Well you can tap your foot to it, just use both of them! :P

I was planning on putting some drums to give it a bit extra in the soft part.
However I could not for the life of me get it to sync up. So I just left it out for now I may add it some other time though.

Anyway, thanks for the review!
Cheers!